Welcome to ArcticGaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ArcticDog

AGGunZ - Bug Reporting

Scoreboard/TAB is broken/ has a display bug in the following gamemodes: http://i.imgur.com/sM97jJj.jpg

Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch + Extream (Not sure if it's Extreme or Extream)

Team Gladiator

Assassination

Capture the Flag

Counter Strikes

Paint Mode

Paint Mode Team

Staff Mode

HP/AP is lowered by 1 randomly.

Starting HP/AP is 119/120 and 99/100. Hard to replicate. 

Missing models of 20 swords(nomsg), 2 daggers(nomsg), Empire Royal Guard Coat(Women).

GM jacket with GM stats available on shop, along with MAIET Staff jacket, both male and female shop.

Tickets with no description on shop(text seems to be korean) and a bunch of other tickets and easter eggs that have no description either.

Roomtags IA and R are currently working on Quest gamemode.

Oh and this guy Reana is already mrs editing.

Edited by Hetfield

not a bug but there's no option to remove meds from scroll

i need it

2 people like this

12 hours ago, Hetfield said:

Missing models of 20 swords(nomsg), 2 daggers(nomsg), Empire Royal Guard Coat(Women).

GM jacket with GM stats available on shop, along with MAIET Staff jacket, both male and female shop.

Tickets with no description on shop(text seems to be korean) and a bunch of other tickets and easter eggs that have no description either.

Roomtags IA and R are currently working on Quest gamemode.

Oh and this guy Reana is already mrs editing.

Dafuq? what the flying shit? Are you the guy who told me i was Lucifer? Go f**k urself man, don't go around deciding who is editing and who doesn't based on simply assumptions.

19 hours ago, Andrew said:

Scoreboard/TAB is broken/ has a display bug in the following gamemodes: http://i.imgur.com/sM97jJj.jpg

Team Deathmatch

Team Deathmatch + Extream (Not sure if it's Extreme or Extream)

Team Gladiator

Assassination

Capture the Flag

Counter Strikes

Paint Mode

Paint Mode Team

Staff Mode

HP/AP is lowered by 1 randomly.

Starting HP/AP is 119/120 and 99/100. Hard to replicate. 

Scoreboard fixed

1 person likes this

Missing Important Features:

-Rotation Removal [A lot of people use rotation for rs or LD making this an important feature as they cant play properly with meds without it.]

Bugs:

-In Duel mode, after a round end everyone in the room spawns on the map before the next round starts. In hall it will spawn you where you died, we tested on island in order to try to force a fall death during the respawn but it respawns twice on the beach there. During the respawn stage you are invincible, but fall deaths might still be able to occur if the map allows for it.

Edited by Ultima

More bugs since I can't edit the post:

-Paint Mode and Paint Mode Team names are reversed, The Paint mode is the TDM one currently while the Team one is the DM one.

-Paint Mode (Team) displays the TDM Extreme scoreboard which doesn't actually keep count.

-Gungame mode is broken, stays on raptor 50 and also is it supposed to force a change of armor?

-Vampire mode only heals from sword slashes/dagger stabs (3hp/1ap per slash; a bit too small imho.)

• Possible reasoning is that the percentage of life stolen is too low and its counting per bullet causing it to round down to 0. However since rifles dont work either its not based on a percentage therefore something else is wrong with it.

-Classic mode options missing. Not sure what its supposed to do anyway.

-Long ass feet during male dance?

HV23bBM.jpg

Not Exactly Bugs(?):

-Ijji plunger sound effects are replaced with normal gun sounds (BRING BACK THE GLORY OF THE PLUNGER)

More Bugs:

-Using [NM] tag in quest causes hits to completely not register basically allowing to ghost through slashes and all melee attacks. There's no pushback or sign of blocking. If you're decent enough you can stand in a corner and live forever.

• Tag should be disabled in quest

Feature Missing:

-No Torn Pages in Bounty Shop. Means you can't do most of the quests due to drop restrictions. Also means I cant test em.

I found a bug last night but I forgot to post.

In duel, right after a fight, all players in the room spawn again two seconds before the new round starts. In that moment, if you shoot a player, he might spawn with low HP(caused by the shots in the pre-spawn period). I believe it's ping related because my ping to Eric was 130(250+ ping to server) last night and I did shot him couple of times(that's the moment I saw it happening) and he spawned with low HP, like he actually got hit. He tried to do the same to me and it didn't work.

Also if there is some time, could you add a button to disable fucking snow here?

On 12/31/2016 at 0:27 AM, Hetfield said:

I found a bug last night but I forgot to post.

In duel, right after a fight, all players in the room spawn again two seconds before the new round starts. In that moment, if you shoot a player, he might spawn with low HP(caused by the shots in the pre-spawn period). I believe it's ping related because my ping to Eric was 130(250+ ping to server) last night and I did shot him couple of times(that's the moment I saw it happening) and he spawned with low HP, like he actually got hit. He tried to do the same to me and it didn't work.

Also if there is some time, could you add a button to disable fucking snow here?

The hp loss on respawn is due to lag, the spawn itself isnt.