Welcome to ArcticGaming

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slataldixon

What happened to DarkGunz?

Question

Hey guys i used to play Dark gunz over the past couple years but i was on and off as i kept quitting. i recently thought about it and would like to start up again but what happened to the servers?

I had to re-create my account in which it said my old username wasn't registered when i know it was.

* Also What happened to the community... as last time i remember the server was VERY active?. If there is still hope oh me playing this server again  then someone let me know or recommend me another gunz sever as this was my childhood game and i would like to start up again

THANKYOU <3 

7 answers to this question

On 2/5/2017 at 11:14 PM, slataldixon said:

Hey guys i used to play Dark gunz over the past couple years but i was on and off as i kept quitting. i recently thought about it and would like to start up again but what happened to the servers?

I had to re-create my account in which it said my old username wasn't registered when i know it was.

* Also What happened to the community... as last time i remember the server was VERY active?. If there is still hope oh me playing this server again  then someone let me know or recommend me another gunz sever as this was my childhood game and i would like to start up again

THANKYOU <3 

gunz is old fam, this is whats left of it; ruins.

Everyone moved to FGunz, lets be honest no one gives a shit about this server/DG. It died along with poor management. 

This is what happens when problems accumulate over the years and higher up admins "cough" nick "cough" don't give a shit. 

1 person likes this

On 2/18/2017 at 5:15 PM, HotRuckus7 said:

What is FGunz?

lmao